The Annual General Meeting of the Farnham Buildings Preservation Trust will take place at the Farnham pottery on Friday 15th July 2022 at 6pm.
Refreshments to be served by The Hobo Café at the Farnham Pottery from 5.30pm.
The General Meeting will be followed by a talk by Philip Harris entitled “The Farnham Pottery”.
Philip will talk about the history of the pottery, including the Harris family’s pottery connections and activities prior to their moving to Wrecclesham, their reasons for setting-up the pottery there, and the rise and eventual fall of the business from 1872 until 1999. He will also describe the role of the Trust in rescuing the site and will provide an overview of the current activities at the site.
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING
1. Minutes of the 52nd Annual General Meeting of the Farnham Trust held on Friday 12th October 2021 at the Council Offices Farnham, at 5.00 pm.
2. Report of the Board for the year ending 31st December 2021 by the Chairman.
3. Consideration of the Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2021.
4. Election of members of the Board.
The members of the Board are currently:
Mr M. Lloyd Chairman (re-elected 2019)
Mr R. Heathcote Secretary and Treasurer (re-elected 2020)
Mrs C. Bean (re-elected 2019)
Mr B. Davey (re-elected 2020)
Mr D. Lang (re-elected 2021)
Mr B. Lowe (re-elected 2021)
Mr I. Lynch (elected 2021)
Mrs L. Rodd (elected 2020)
Mr R. Steel (elected 2020)
Mrs G. Ward (elected 2021)
Under the terms of Article 25 of the Articles of Association of the Farnham Trust members of the Board are appointed for terms of three years and must then retire and may offer themselves for re-election.
Accordingly, Martin Lloyd, and Christine Bean retire from the Board and offer themselves for re-election.
5. The Chairman will invite questions from members and will then close the meeting